Daily makeup ♥ Xiao Qi's ♥ Choices


Hello everyoneMaybe everyone curious how can i look like no make up but not really no make up also. No make up look was firstly get in trend in South Korea and mostly also said as Korean make up look. As i really really extremely don't like heavy make up i prefer to apply no make up look as my daily makeup.

Here are some picked skincare and makeup stuffs :

Moisturizer


Aprilskin Magic Snow Cream
I use this moisturizer everyday as my make up base without adding any BB cream anymore and it can cover well and brightening my dull skin.

Eyebrow Pencil


Innisfree Auto Eyebrow Pencil #Gray Brown
Gray Brown color is the color that similar to our eyebrow. So, using the gray brown color is like camuflage the imperfections.

Eyeshadow


Etude House Bling-Bling Eye Stick
I often use this glitter stick as my eyeshadow, highlighter, and aegyosal (apply on undereyelids) for dramatic smiling eyes results.

Eyeliner


Innisfree Powerproof Brush Liner #Brown
I don't know why i used to like Innisfree product so much and mostly of my picked are Innisfree. They just worth to purchase. Choosing brown color rather than black because brown looks more natural.

Mascara


Innisfree Skinny Waterproof Microcara #Black
I really like this skinny mascara from Innisfree. Why? I become worryfree. Most mascaras applicator may a lil bit bigger so that sometimes they may unexpectally bumped into your eyes and make you blink (you know how i feel). This skinny mascaras safe my life because i like to apply on my undereyes lashes also.


See how skinny like me. Hahaha :D
Here are some tips i got from reviews.com about step by step mascara rules !



Go to the link reviews.com for more details on the best mascaras u can picked because different people got different needs as well.

Blush-on


My another favourite BOBBI BROWN
One Illuminating Bronzing Powder One Blush-on
Left #15 Desert Rose, Right #9 Pink Peony
Been using this blush-on since 3 years ago.. OMG! Still left a lot.. How can i finish these alone?

Lip Balm


Christian Dior "Dior Addict Lip Glow"
Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm #004 Coral
Mostly recommended Lip Reviver Balm. I usually using this before going to sleep and let it overnight. The next morning my lip become so smooth and pinkish.

Lip Tint


Mini Chateau Labiotte Wine Lip Tint CR01 Rose Coral
My daily lip tint because of its natural color that similar to my lip color. Very pigmented and long lasting.

Face Powder


POND'S Angel Face Pinkish White Glow
My newest picked for face powder. Usually i only used baby powder for finishing. I was really happy because my colleague bought for me from Thailand. This powder become so hits since first launching especially for the BB powder. But since the BB Powder to dark for me i picked this for the most suitable for fair skin tone like me.






See ya on my next post


0 comments:

Post a Comment