Etude House Hot Style Bubble Hair Coloring ♥ Dark Choco Tone Down ♥ Review


Etude House Hot Style Bubble Hair Coloring ♥ Dark Choco Tone Down ♥

I have dyed my hair again using Etude House Hot Style Bubble Hair Coloring ♥ Dark Choco Tone Down ♥ after give up maintaining my pudding hair. I purchased it online again at GUDANGMALL as usual.


Inside box

What u get from the box :

Hair Color Pouch (1)
 Developer Pump Bottle (2)
After Color Treatment
A pair of hand gloves
Application guide paper
 Plastic Cover

I won't write too much anymore, you can see them in my previous post HERE. Actually all just the same steps and i'm getting tired to maintain my pudding hair that i tone it down to dark choco colour.. I hope for problems no more..


Before ( Indoor )


Before ( Outdoor )

At first, you need to mix hair color (1) into developer pump bottle (2). If you have short hair like me, you just need half of them to mix and save the rest separately in well-closed bottles.

Few minutes after you mixed

You will need to wait for few minutes after mixed to let the color turning well and then you can apply it on your whole hair.


Shake it well before pump it out


Take the plastic wrapper (food plastic wrapper) to cover all your hair and let it for 30minutes. You can wipe all the stained area using facial cotton and sit nicely now until it done..
.
.
.

30minutes over..
.
.
.


Wash your hair with shampoo and apply the after color treatment then let it for another 15minutes..
.
.
.


The Dark Choco Colour turned out so nice


Truly love this colour, really suits me after so long time being in blonde


But the nightmare came again after a few months, my hair turning to be pudding hair again. Argh!!! Say no to bleach if you don't want pudding hair, kinda stressful to maintain it. First bleach then need to touch up again and again.. Can't stop !


After 2 months colour ( Outdoor )


Under sunlight ( Outdoor )

0 comments:

Post a Comment